What if you spent years and years of your life seeking spiritual enlightenment, but were looking in the wrong place the whole time? It's happening right now to millions of seekers around the world.
Traditional spiritual models are giving seekers the wrong impression about spiritual enlightenment – and it's creating a lot of pain and frustration. This breakthrough book offers a remedy to folks who are:
- Convinced they don’t have “the right stuff” to achieve enlightenment in this lifetime…
- Disillusioned by spiritual teachers who don’t live up to their lofty self-portraits…
- Worried that choosing a spiritual life means leaving their everyday life behind…
- Hungry for a different way to be, but unable to express it…
That’s why Dr. Robert Forman has written his revolutionary book Enlightenment Ain’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be: A Journey of Discovery, Snow and Jazz in the Soul. Told in often poetic prose, it offers new direction for people looking for a sane and healthy spiritual pathway in our increasingly confusing world.
By exploring his own 39 year experience of spiritual enlightenment, Dr. Forman shows that it’s indeed possible to create harmony between real life and spirit. He describes the necessity of “embracing the human messiness” that is either ignored or outright rejected by most spiritual traditions.
Dr. Forman’s book invites the reader to be honest about their spiritual goals and to consider a radically different yet more productive approach. Through metaphor, humor, vulnerability and achingly beautiful prose, this unique work offers newfound hope to spiritual seekers everywhere.
Spiritual Counselling with Dr. Forman
Have you ever wondered whether all that time on your spiritual life has been worth it? Or whether the whole notion of enlightenment is just hype?
Dr. Forman specializes in helping folks on the path bring the value they've found on the meditation mat into their daily life and relationships. He specializes in helping folks who have been disappointed and disillusioned with their spiritual paths and goals. Folks who wonder if its all been worth it, or whether there is anything at all to the talk of Nirvana or Enlightenment.
And the first half hour is free!
Here’s what a few of his clients have said:
- “Dr. Forman’s grounding in silence somehow allows me to feel intensely alive.”
- “He allows me to feel safe to freely discover what is most compelling about my own life.”
- "He has helped me get beyond all the hype about the spiritual goal and see the real value in what I've done!"
- “With the depth of his ability to listen and respond with a similar depth of his own, it is rare that a conversation with him doesn’t unsheathe something new, interesting and authentic.”
- “A remarkable spiritual counselor!”